PROPANE TORCH 32 INCHES 375,000 BTU
Fairview Fittings ST3 Propane Torches 32″ Oal, Steel Head, 375,000 Btu At 40 Psi
Safety Tips for Hand-held Torches.
Hand-held torches fuelled by 9.1-kg (20-lb) propane cylinders are used for many operations
in the roofing industry, such as melting snow and ice, drying roof decks, and heat sealing.
1) Never leave torches ignited and unattended.
2) Make sure the cylinder is securely braced or tied so that it can’t fall or be knocked over.
3) Use only approved high-pressure hoses to connect torches to regulators.
4) Operate the torch at the manufacturer’s recommended pressure.
5) Never direct the flame at, near, or toward the cylinder.
6) Never use hand-held torches inside a building.
BRASS PRECISSION LP GAS NEEDLE VALVES C.S.A. (850)
Applications: These instrumentation valves have knurled brass hand wheels, and are for use with air, LP gases (such as torch
applications) and liquids. Each valve is pressure tested at the factory. The valve body’s machined from brass bar stock. The stem is
stainless steel with a fine thread for controlling flow. O-ring packing assures leak proof trouble free service.
Temperature: -40°F to +180°F, -40°C to +82°C
C.S.A. CERTIFIED FOR LP GAS TO 350 P.S.I.
CERTIFICATIONS CAN EXPIRE. THEY SHOULD RECONFIRMED WITH THE APPROVING AGENCIES.
4J Hose and Supply also sells….