1 Inch Full Flow Brass Ball Valve
- Reliably controls the flow of hydraulic fluid.
- Not suitable for steam or potable water applications.
- Allows full flow for non-shock pressure up to 600 PSI.
- Easy to install and operate.
- Simple to install and operate, the valve features sturdy forged brass construction. It’s built to handle 600 PSI of non-shock pressure. Choose from a range of valve sizes to meet your needs.
- Note: The valve is not suitable for steam or potable water applications.
Product Common Use: Truck and Trailer Hydraulic Systems
- Ball Material Hardened Steel
- Body Finish Zinc Plated Clear
- Body Material Brass
- Maximum Pressure (Water, Oil, Gas) 600 PSI
- Seat Material Teflon
- Wedge Material None
- Maximum Working Pressure 600 PSI
- Thread Size 1 inch NPT
- Body Style Ball
Follow us on Social Media: