4-Way 2-Position Solenoid Air Valve With Five 1/4 Inch NPT Ports p/n: BAV050SA
- Allows you to use or activate a pneumatic system remotely using an easy-to-install electronic switch.
- Easily converts to 3-way operation.
- Buyers Products 4-Way, 2-Position Solenoid Air Valve controls the air flow required for precise operation in many air cylinder applications. It allows you to use or activate a pneumatic system remotely with an easy-to-install electronic switch. It has five standard 1/4 in. NPT ports for adequate air flow. The rugged 12V coil comes complete with 2 in. flying leads. While the valve is a standard 4-way, it can be easily converted to 3-way operation by installing two pipe plugs.
Product Common Use: Tailgate Cylinder Applications, Air Compression Applications, Pneumatic Operations
- Number Of Ports 3
- Port Size 0.250 “
- Rated Pressure 130 PSI
- Valve Actuation Electric
- Valve Action 4-Way, 2 Position
- Spring To Neutral / Deadman Control (Y/N) N
- Valve Primary Application Solenoid Valve
- Port Type NPT
- Feathering No
- Shipping Weight 0.570
- UPC 724920020923