Backup Alarm – 102 Decibal Self Grounding BA102
- Delivers a low frequency tone that is audible to others.
- Meets OSHA, state and other requirements.
- Sealed to protect against moisture and dust.
Buyers Products Self-Grounding Back Up Alarm delivers a low frequency tone to warn pedestrians and other drivers.
It meets requirements of OSHA, the U.S. Bureau of Mines, GSA, all state regulations, and SAE J994 criteria.
The alarm has a voltage range from 12V to 24V DC and can function in temperatures between -22° and 122° Fahrenheit. It’s epoxy-sealed to resist moisture, dust, and vibration.
- Color Black
- Height 2.73 “
- Length 1.59 “
- Material Nylon
- Decibels 102 dB(A)
- Voltage Type VDC
- Voltage 12 – 24 vdc
- Compliance SAE J994
- Width 3.89 “
- Amp Draw At 12 Volts.24 A
- Operating Temperature -22 to 122 °F
- Rating IP65
Product Common Use: Traffic Safety, Reverse Driving
4J Hose and Supply also sells…
Follow us on Social Media: