BH81780 8 TON Combination Hitch 1-7/8 Inch Ball
- Handles multiple towing needs with its interchangeable design.
- Ideal for a wide range of light to medium duty trucks with a maximum gross towing weight of 16,000 lb.
- Versatile design can accommodate a variety of trailer heights.
- Tough, interchangeable forged steel hitch ball.
- Durable and long-lasting drop-forged construction, with a corrosion-resistant powder-coated finish.
- Buyers Products 8 Ton Combination Hitch combines both a ball hitch and pintle hook into one product. It allows you to pull loads that have either a coupler or a drawbar/pintle ring without having to change hitches. The hitch is ideal for contractors, tradesmen and haulers who tow a range of construction equipment.
- The hitch is available with 1-7/8 in., 2 in., or 2-5/16 in. ball sizes to accommodate different size couplers. It is bolt-mounted (drilling template included). A mounting kit with Grade 8 fasteners is available to order separately or as a set.
Product Common Use: Towing, Hauling, Rental Towing Vehicles
- Ball Finish Chrome
- Ball Material Forged Steel
- Color Black
- Finish Powder Coat
- Material Forged Steel
- Maximum Gross Trailer Weight (M.G.T.W.) 16000 lb
- Pintle Hook Type Standard
- Ball Diameter 1-7/8 “
- Drawbar Eye Inner Diameter 2.50-3.00 “
- Mounting Holes Center To Center Vertical 1.750 “
- Mounting Holes Center To Center Horizontal 3.375 “
- Mounting Hole Diameter 0.531 “
- Maximum Vertical Load (M.V.L.) 3000 lb
- Shipping Weight 13.000
- UPC 724920021456
Follow us on Social Media: