Class 5 44 Inch Service Body Hitch Receiver With 2 Inch Receiver Tube And 9 Inch Mounting Plates p/n: 1801050
- Rated for up to 16,000 lb.
- Designed for service body trucks.
- All models include hitch pin and cotter except 3006909.
- Black powder-coated finish for superior corrosion resistance.
- Available in different lengths and with standard or tall mounting plates to suit a wide variety of applications.
- Mounting plates ship unwelded so they can be positioned to suit your needs.
- The Buyers Products Class 5 Service Body Hitch Receiver with 2 Inch Receiver Tube is rated up to 16,000 lb. It has a black powder-coated finish for corrosion resistance.
The receiver is available in 44 in. or 62 in. lengths with standard or tall mounting plates to suit different bumper styles (44 in. also available without any mounting plates). Plates come unwelded so you can position them to fit your specific application. All models accept 2 in. hitches and accessories. Those that come with mounting plates also include a 5/8 in. hitch pin with cotter.
Product Common Use: Service Trucks
- Application Service Body
- Class Class V
- Color Black
- Finish Powder Coat
- Material Carbon Steel
- Maximum Vertical Load (M.V.L.) 1600 lb
- Mount Type Weld-on
- Maximum Gross Trailer Weight (M.G.T.W.) 16000 lb
- Receiver Tube Size 2.00
- UPC 724920076203
4J Hose and Supply also sells..
Follow us on Social Media: