Liquid Filled 2.5 Inch Bottom Mount 60 PSI Pressure Gauge
(Z-Sprayer part number 60032)
100 PSI Pictured
- Maintains accuracy and readability in extreme temperature and work conditions.
- Silicone fluid protects gauge against vibration.
- Closed gauge keeps out dirt and condensation.
- Built-in relief valve protects the gauge against pressures above maximum rating.
- Accurate within 1.6%.Durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel case and bezel.
- The Silicone Filled Pressure Gauge – Stem Mount maintains accuracy and readability in the most extreme temperatures and work conditions. The silicone also protects the delicate workings of the gauge against vibration and keeps out dirt and condensation.
- The dual scale, 2-1/2 in. diameter gauge has a stainless steel case and bezel, and features a built-in relief valve. Its stem fits a standard 1/4 in. NPT.
The gauge has an accuracy within 1.6%. Choose from a range of gauges measuring from 0-100 PSI to 0-10,000 PSI.
Product Common Use: Truck and Trailer Hydraulic Systems