Silicone Filled Pressure Gauge – Center Back Mount 0-160 PSI HPGCB160
- Maintains accuracy and readability in extreme temperature and work conditions.
- Accurate within 1.6%.
- Silicone fluid protects gauge against vibration.
- Built-in relief valve protects the gauge against pressures above maximum rating.
- Durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel case and bezel.
- Closed gauge keeps out dirt and condensation.
- The Silicone Filled Pressure Gauge – Center Back Mount from Buyers Products stays accurate and readable in the most extreme temperatures and work conditions. The silicone also protects the delicate workings of the gauge against vibration and keeps out dirt and condensation.
- The dual scale, 2-1/2 in. diameter gauge has a stainless steel case and bezel. It contains a built-in relief valve to protect the device from pressures higher than its rated maximum.
- The gauge has an accuracy within 1.6%. Choose from two gauges measuring up to either 160 PSI or 300 PSI.
Product Common Use: Truck and Trailer Hydraulic Systems
Follow us on Social Media: