Underbody-8 to 19 foot-Spring Mount Tarp System 600W/90:1 ; Part number 5546000
- Reliably covers and protects your payload.
- Slim underbody mount keeps the pivoting unit protected and out of the way.
- Choose from high speed, high torque or regular gear motors with 1 or 3 year warranties.
- Fingertip electric controls for ease of operation.
- Sturdy weather and corrosion-resistant aluminum components for reliable performance, time after time.
- Fits dump bodies from 8 ft to 23 ft long.
- Buyers Products Underbody-Spring Mount Tarp System keeps your payload in the truck and out of the weather. With strong, reliable technology and fingertip controls, the Underbody-Spring Mount Tarp System has got you covered. The telescoping tarp arms utilize a single underbody-mounted spring, as oppose to two side-mounted springs in order to maintain tension. The design is simple, strong, and preserves a slim profile where the pivots attach to the dump body.
- The tarp system works time after time, thanks to its sturdy aluminum arms that telescope to fit dump bodies ranging from 8 ft to 23 ft. An optional aluminum wind deflector protects the tarp from wind and weather bombardment. At the back, an optional extruded aluminum tension bow keeps the tarp from flapping in transit.
- The system’s gear motor features a bronze alloy gear for long life, protected by a weatherproof enclosure with a chrome cover. The system is available with the following motor options:
- High speed, 60:1 motor with a 1 year warranty
- High torque, 90:1 motor with 3 year warranty
- Regular speed, 90:1 motor with a 1 year warranty
- Includes wind deflector.
- Tarps are sold separately. See Buyers large selection of solid and mesh tarps that will fit your application.
Product Common Use: Dump Applications, Manual Tarp Systems
4J Hose and Supply also sells…
Follow us on Social Media: