2 Inch Steel Coupler – 10,000 Pound Capacity p/n: 0091540
- Easy one-hand latch operation.
- Keep it conveniently pinned open while coupling the trailer.
- Rugged cast steel construction.
- Mounts to a channel for height adjustability.
- The Cast Coupler from Buyers Products takes the chore out of coupling your trailer. Its spring-loaded auto-engage latch lets you quickly lock it to a hitch ball with just one hand. The latch can be pinned opened for ease of uncoupling–however you must ensure you engage the safety pin to the the coupler onto the ball before moving.
- Made of rugged cast steel, the coupler can handle loads of 10,000 lbs (2 in. ball opening) or 15,000 lb (2-5/16 in. ball opening). The coupler is designed for multiple mounting configurations in a 3 in. channel. It includes a zinc-plated latch with safety pin and cable.
Product Common Use: Equipment Trailers, Construction Trailers
- Class Class IV
- Coupler Style Adjustable
- Finish Plain
- Material Cast Steel
- Maximum Gross Trailer Weight (M.G.T.W.) 10000 lb
- Mount Style Bolt-on
- Ball Diameter 2 “
- Mounting Hole Pattern Vertical
- Mounting Holes Center To Center 2.000 “
- Mounting Hole Diameter 0.656 “
- Channel Width 2.94 “
- Shipping Weight 13.900
- UPC 724920088640
There are no reviews yet.