36 Gallon Steel Bulkhead Hydraulic Reservoir With 10 Micron Filter p/n: BH36SF10
- Tough, durable 12 Ga steel construction.
- Built-in strainers and filters work to keep fluid free of contaminants.
- Corrosion-resistant black powder-coated finish.
- Available with either a 10 micron or 25 micron filter.
- The 36 gal Steel Bulkhead Reservoir from Buyers Products features tough, durable 12 Ga steel construction and is designed to keep fluid cool and contaminant-free.
- The reservoir’s black powder-coated finish resists rust and corrosion caused by the elements. It is ideal for placement at the back of a service body truck bed.
- The reservoir features multiple ways to reduce fluid contaminants. Choose either a 10 micron or 25 micron return line filter, depending on your filtering needs and fluid flow rate. A 150 micron stainless steel strainer and a nylon filler strainer-breather cap with a 30 mesh strainer also work to keep fluids pure.
- The reservoir also includes a built-in sight gauge for oil level, as well as ports for an optional sight/temperature gauge. Mounting hardware sold separately.
Product Common Use: Truck and Trailer Hydraulic Systems, Service Body Trucks
- Capacity 36 Gal
- Color Black
- Depth 8.50 “
- Finish Powder Coat
- Hardware And Brackets Included (Y/N) No
- Height 26 “
- Integral Brackets (Y/N) No
- Integral Level Gauge (Y/N) Yes
- Material Carbon Steel
- Material Gauge 12
- Mount Position Upright
- Oil Level Gauge (Y/N) Yes
- Reservoir Shape Rectangle
- Temperature Gauge (Y/N) Yes
- Width 42.00 “
- Usable Capacity 32 Gal
- Suction Port Size 2 NPTF
- Diffuser Included (Y/N) No
- Included Valve (Y/N) No
- Magnetic Drain Plug (Y/N) Yes
- Return Line Filter Included (Y/N) Yes
- Return Line Filter Rating 10 µm
- Return Line Filter Flow Rating 50 GPM
- Additional Port Size 2 NPTF
- Shipping Weight 132.000
- UPC 724920122702
15 Gallon Side Mount Steel Hydraulic Reservoir With 10 Micron Filter p/n: SMR15SF10
There are no reviews yet.