Central Hydraulic System 15 Gallon 4-Function With GPS Ground Speed Control 6381541
Since this item ships direct from manufacturer, please call to confirm availability prior to placing online order.
Installation Schematic for Central Hydraulic System
- An all-in-one solution for installing a hydraulic system on your truck.
- Optional GPS unit provides exceptional spreader response and material savings by automatically adjusting flow rates based on vehicle speed.
- Integrated valves mount on the tank for simple installation and service.
- Electric in-cab controls eliminate the need to plumb hydraulics into the cab.
- Only the electrical cables and controller are in the cab with you, saving space and cutting noise and heat.
- High quality 304 stainless steel reservoir stands up to salt and weather.
- LED display with indexed dials, 1-30 second programmable blast, and low pressure pre-wet indicator.
- Detented plow switch provides float in the down position.
- 30 GPM adjustable flow divider.
- Buyers Products 15 Gallon Central Hydraulic System is an all-in-one way to power and operate a hoist, plow, spreader, and pre-wet system. The system is quick and easy to install and even easier to use. Features like in-cab electric controls are ideal for installers and operators alike. By eliminating the need to plumb multiple hydraulic lines into the cab, the controls cut down install time, save cab space, and keep the heat and noise outside the cab. An optional GPS-based ground speed control system gives spreader operators superior control over material usage. With the GPS installed, the spreader will automatically adjust its flow rate based on vehicle speed. This ensures a proper level of salt coverage regardless of how fast or slow the truck is moving.
- The Central Hydraulic System includes everything you need to set up either a 4-function hoist, spreader, and auger system or a 6-function plow, spreader, and hoist system. Simply install the reservoir assembly and plumb the flow and functions. All directional valves and spreader controls are mounted directly on the tank to streamline plumbing and make service simple.
- The 15 gallon reservoir assembly with valve enclosure is built from 304 stainless steel to stand up to road grime, salt, and inclement weather. It includes an in-tank return filter assembly, filler-strainer breather cap assembly, and a shielded sight temperature gauge. The valve enclosure features a latching stainless steel lid to provide the spreader, hoist, and plow valves additional protection.
- The system is ideal for light to medium duty applications.
All Systems Include:
- Proportional spreader operation with compact 2-function or 3-function (auger-conveyor, spinner and pre-wet included with GPS versions) controls. 11 GPM, 3-way plow lift/4-way plow angle with two port reliefs and 4-way DA dump hoist with down port relief and power beyond. LED display, indexed dials, plow switch with detents to provide float in the down position, proportional spreader and auger speed control, 30 GPM adjustable flow divider valve.
- GPS with capability for pre-wet and liquid spray functions in one convenient controller, including programmable blast (1-30 seconds) and low pressure pre-wet indicator
- Please contact Customer Service for further options.
Product Common Use: Spreader/Dump Trucks, Plow/Spreader/Dump Trucks
- Reservoir Volume 15 Gal
- Reservoir Material 304 Stainless Steel
- Reservoir Mount Position Side Mount
- Number Of Functions Supported 4
- Hoist Action Power Up/Power Down – 1 Port Relief
- Plow Action Power Up/Power Down
- Spreader Control Included? Yes
- Spreader Control Type Electric Over Hydraulic
- Spreader Controller HVC05
- Plow Control Included? Yes
- Plow Control Type Electric
- Hoist Control Included? Yes
- GPS Capable? Yes
- GPS Included? Yes
- Oil Level/Temperature Gauge Included? Yes
- Inlet Port 3/4 SAE ORB (-12)
- Work Ports 1/2 SAE ORB (-8)
- Outlet Port 2 NPT
- Suction Port 3/4 SAE ORB (-12)
- Auger/Chain Port 1/2 SAE ORB (-8)
- Spinner Port 1/2 SAE ORB (-8)
- Main Relief Setting 1500 PSI
- Port Relief Hoist 500 PSI
- Port Relief Angle 1500 PSI
- Maximum Flow Rate 28 GPM
- Maximum Pressure 3000 PSI
- Return Line Filter Included? Yes
- Return Line Filter Flow Rating 26 GPM
- Return Line Filter Rating25 µm
- Suction Filter Included? Yes
- Suction Filter Flow Rating 49 GPM
- Suction Filter Rating 150 µm
- Magnetic Drain Plug Yes
- Shipping Weight 180.000
- UPC 724920151498
There are no reviews yet.