Hypro D30 Pump with gearbox
Hypro medium pressure diaphragm pumps are recommended for spraying herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, and many other hard-to-handle fluids. Low-cost maintenance and almost wear-free operation make these pumps ideal for a wide variety of spraying jobs. Pressure and output are designed for optimum performance of small to medium-sized sprayers. Hypro medium pressure diaphragm pumps can be adapted for male 1-3/8″ splined shaft, female 1-3/8″ splined shaft, 1″ solid shaft, or gear reduction drive options. Pumps include a pulsation dampener except for Models 9910-D303, D403, and D503s.
- Max flow: 9.5 gpm
- Max pressure: 580 psi
- Includes 9910-GS40GI pressure regulator and 9910-KIT1640 gearbox with 3/4″ hollow shaft for mounting on 5 to 6.5 hp gas engines
- Port sizes: 1″ HB inlet, (2) 1/2″ HB outlet, 3/4″ HB bypass
- Pump shaft rotation: CW and CCW
- Diaphragms: 2, semi-hydraulic, Desmopan® standard Buna available
- Housing: Anodized aluminum
- Max fluid temperature: 140°F
- Weight: 33 lbs
D30 Parts Breakdown. Call to order. 800-579-2315
Downloadabable Hypro Pump Product Manual
There are no reviews yet.