2 Inch Forged SAE Trailer King Pins With 1/2 Inch Bolster Plate – Weld On p/n: KP20050
- Strong forged steel construction.
- Heat-treated for toughness.
- All king pins are 100% inspected and tested.
- Made in the USA.
- Trailer King Pins from Buyers Products provide strength and reliability in coupling your fifth wheel. They are forged from AISI 8630 steel and heat-treated to maintain a hardness of 302-363 BHN and 150,000 PSI in ultimate strength.
- They’re available in several weldable bolster plate thicknesses. An 8 hole bolt-on version is also available.
Product Common Use: Fifth Wheel and Gooseneck Trailer Towing, RVs and Campers, Lawncare and Excavating Equipment Trailers, Car Haulers
- Color None
- Finish Plain
- Material Forged Steel
- Bolster Plate Thickness 0.500 “
- Brinell Hardness 302-363 BHN
- Shipping Weight 13.200
- UPC 724920080002
Follow us on Social Media: