Electric Sectional Valve 4-Way/4-Way p/n: HVE44
- Many configurations available to fit your exact needs.
- Electric controls take less room in your cab — great for smaller trucks.
- Tough cast-iron sectional design for reliability and versatility.
- Handles demanding jobs with a maximum rating of 4300 PSI (when the main relief is set to a higher pressure).
- Adjustable main relief lets you tackle jobs of varying demands.
- Additional job-specific workload protection with optional port reliefs (angle and dump) available.
- The compact Electric Sectional Valve from Buyers Products features a compact design. Its electrical controls allow you to mount a switch in the cab and control the valve remotely. It’s great for smaller trucks and plow trucks.
- The 12V valve is rated to a max flow of 11 GPM. It features a simple on/off (non-proportional) flow. It can handle a maximum rating of 4300 PSI when the main relief is set at a higher pressure. The main relief is adjustable from 1300 to 3000 PSI (factory preset at 2150 PSI ). Two additional adjustable port reliefs — angle and dump — are available to provide protection for the specific job. The valve has cylinder spools, and features load hold check in the neutral position, precision-machined and ground spools, and easily replaceable spool end seals.
- Additional configurations are available. Please contact Customer Service for further information.
Product Common Use: Truck and Trailer Hydraulic Systems, Smaller Trucks
- Main Relief Setting 1300-3000 (Set at 2150) PSI
- Maximum Pressure 3600 PSI
- Power Beyond (Y/N) No
- Amps Per Coil 2.500
- Coil Voltage 12
- Number Of Spools 2
- Spool Action Power Up/Power Down
- Maximum Flow Rate 11 GPM
- Work Port Size 1/2 SAE ORB (-8)
- Inlet Port Size 1/2 SAE ORB (-8)
- Outlet Port Size 1/2 SAE ORB (-8)
- Electrically Operated (Y/N) Yes
- Port Relief Angle 1900-4300 (Set at 2150)
- Port Relief Dump 400-1900 (Set at 600)
- Shipping Weight 18.030
- UPC 724920118675
Follow us on Social Media: