Filter/Regulator/Lubricator p/n: FRL12150
- Compact design is perfect for providing lubrication to the internal working parts of pneumatic tools, actuating cylinders, valves and motors.
- Replaceable filter traps particles and moisture to keep system running smoothly.
- Rated for temperatures ranging from 41°F – 140°F.
- Die-cast, modular design has built in mounts and a manual moisture drain.
- Includes quick detaching metal bowls with sight class and a 50-150 PSI gauge.
- Buyers Products Air Filter Regulator/Lubricator regulates pressure and keeps air clear in your pneumatic system. The die-cast, modular design has built-in mounts and a replaceable filter which traps particles and moisture to keep system running smoothly. The lubricator holds oil to keep seals from drying out and can be completely unbolted for easy cleaning.
- This Filter/Regulator/Lubricator includes quick detaching metal bowls with a sight glass and a 50-150 PSI gauge. It is rated for temperatures ranging from 41°F to 140°F
Product Common Use: Pneumatic Tools, Pneumatic Actuating Cylinders, Valves, Motors
Follow us on Social Media: