This item ships direct from Buyers products in Mentor, Ohio. Please call to confirm availability prior to ordering.
- Industry-leading performance in proportional spreader operation.
- Electric controls eliminate the need for hydraulics in your cab.
- High-quality weatherproof wiring and valve enclosure.
- Optional GPS unit on the 3 function controller adds greater precision and cost savings.
- Hassle-free GPS installation.
- Electric control systems eliminate the need for bulky hydraulic controls in your cab. Two systems are available, both featuring proportional valves housed in a weather-protective enclosure and a weatherproof, corrosion-free wiring harness.
- The Electric/Hydraulic Spreader Control from Buyers Products gives you industry leading value and performance in proportional spreader operation.
- The 3 Function Controller with LED Display has spinner, auger-conveyor and electric pre-wet controls. It’s available in two models for higher or lower GPM needs. These models have a “G” in their model number to signify that you can add a Garmin GPS receiver as an option.
- With the Garmin GPS unit, you gain more precise and cost-saving performance. The GPS feature plugs in easily on any truck. Set for current conditions, it continuously calculates your vehicle speed and adjusts spreading accordingly to reduce waste and cost.
- The 12V Programmable Controller with LED Display has auger-conveyor/spinner controls. It’s available in two models for higher or lower GPM needs. The GPS option is not available for these models.
Product Common Use: Truck and Trailer Hydraulic Systems, Spreaders
- Main Relief Setting 1500 PSI
- Maximum Pressure 2000 PSI
- Power Beyond (Y/N) No
- Maximum Flow Rate 22 GPM
- Work Port Size 5/8 SAE ORB (-10)
- Inlet Port Size 5/8 SAE ORB (-10)
- Outlet Port Size 5/8 SAE ORB (-10)
- Electrically Operated (Y/N) Yes
- Shipping Weight 30.000
- UPC 724920089692
Follow us on Social Media: