Locking Gas Can Rack for Open or Enclosed Trailers LT32 (can and lock not included)
- Versatile rack can be mounted on either enclosed or open style trailers.
- Add extra security with a steel pin, locking gas can into place.
- Durable nylon strap is included to secure can when trailer is in motion.
- Black powder-coated steel resists rust and maintains strength season after season.
- Built to hold one 5 gal gas can (not included).
- Buyers Products Locking Gas Container Rack can mount to any style landscaping trailer to hold one 5 gal container (not included – see list of models below). The container locks into place with a steel pin. It remains visible and the trailer bed stays clear.
- The rack has high walls to cradle the gas can while on the road and the included padlock adds extra security.
- It is constructed from sturdy steel and finished with a rust-inhibiting black powder coat. Mounting hardware is included.
Product Common Use: Landscaping Trailers, Garages, Sheds, Construction Vehicles
Quantity Discounts Available
- The rack works with the following containers:
- • Blitz USA Inc. 5 gal and 6 plus gas cans
- • Midwest Can Co. 5 gal cans, models 5600, 7600, & 8600
- • No-Spill Inc. 5 gal cans, models 1058, 1450, 1456, & 1457
Follow us on Social Media: