- Reliably controls the flow of hydraulic fluid.
- Not suitable for steam or potable water applications.
- Allows full flow for non-shock pressure up to 600 PSI.
- Easy to install and operate.
- The Full Flow Ball Valve from Buyers Products easily and reliably controls the flow of fluid in your truck’s hydraulic system. It allows full flow for maximum pressure. The ball valve’s design makes it easy to tell if it is open or closed.
- Simple to install and operate, the valve features sturdy forged brass construction. It’s built to handle 600 PSI of non-shock pressure. Choose from a range of valve sizes to meet your needs.
- Note: The valve is not suitable for steam or potable water applications.
Product Common Use: Truck and Trailer Hydraulic Systems
- Ball Material Hardened Steel
- Body Finish Zinc Plated Clear
- Body Material Brass
- Maximum Pressure (Water, Oil, Gas) 600 PSI
- Seat Material Teflon
- Wedge Material None
- Maximum Working Pressure 600 PSI
- Thread Size 2 inch NPT
- Body Style Ball
Follow us on Social Media: