Tri-Ball Hitch With Pintle Hook For 2 Inch Hitch Receivers p/n: 1802279
- Convenient design switches balls with just a turn of the shaft.
- Versatile hitch handles a range of towing ball sizes and set ups.
- The pintle hook’s upper jaw locks in the closed position when towing with a lunette eye connection.
- Easily switch to pintle hook towing.
- Corrosion-resistant black powder-coated finish and chrome welded steel towing balls.
- The Tri-Ball Hitch with Pintle Hook for 2 Inch Hitch Receivers is an all-in-one, time-saving solution to handling different towing weight requirements. The hitch comes with three chrome balls attached to a solid shank, as well as a cast steel pintle hook. Tow up to 6,000 lb with the 1-7/8 in. ball; 7,500 lb with the 2 in. ball or the pintle hook; and 10,000 lb with the 2-5/16 in. ball. The hitch features a corrosion-resistant black powder-coated finish.
Product Common Use: Towing, Rental Towing Vehicles and Trailers
- Ball Finish Chrome
- Color Chrome
- Finish Powder Coat
- Material Carbon Steel
- Maximum Gross Trailer Weight (M.G.T.W.) 6000, 7500, 10000 lb
- Mount Finish Powder Coat
- Number Of Balls 3
- Receiver Tube Size 2.00 “
- Shank Type Solid
- Ball Diameter 1-7/8 “
- Second Ball Diameter 2 “
- Third Ball Diameter 2-5/16 “
- Maximum Drop 0.0 “
- Maximum Lift 0.0 “
- Pin Hole Size .656 “
- Shipping Weight 24.000
- UPC 724920079242
Follow us on Social Media: